Thursday, June 7, 2007

Collaboration

I have been very busy in SL these past few weeks. Much learning has taken place for me as I wander from place to place in this new and strange world. I don't think it would have been as rich and rewarding if it had not been for the constant support and help that I have had from people that I have encountered in SL.




Thanks to Beth , Kathy Dryburg, Victoria Gloucester, Fleet Goldenberg, KJ Hax, Dewey Jung and many, many others who gave me a helping hand along the way as I struggled with the many new experiences and features of SL.





And I have also discovered that one of the main benefits for educators to spend time in SL is the social networking with others of similar interest that takes place constantly. Places such as ISTE , Eduisland II, the ELVEN Institute, Info Island, Terra Incognita, Angel Island, SLolar, and the NMC Campus are only a few of the ones available where you can meet with others who are interested in the educational opportunites of SL. These sites offer seminars, discussions, exhibits, teaching tools, classes, and various social activites. All in the pursuit of teaching and learning in SL.

No comments: