Saturday, July 26, 2008

Web 2.0 Tools For Classroom Use

Today I gave a presentation at the TNC on Web 2.0 Tools For Classroom Use. I would like to thank all those who attended. And I would also like to thank the participants for adding to my knowledge. Many interesting sites were shared and tools discussed as we ventured through the topic of Web 2.0 Tools For the Classroom.
One of the "tidbits" shared was the ability to add audio to Slideshare files.

I spent the rest of the day doing just that---creating an audio file with Audacity, then converting it into an Mp3 file which I uploaded to archive.org. Then uploading my Web 2.0 Powerpoint to Slideshare, adding the URL of the uploaded audio file and editing it all---to create a slidecast.

Believe me when I say that if I can do it, anyone can.

No comments: